Followers

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Birthday party

this is a birthday party me and piepie ..since we share the same month ....my sister and me decide to celebrate together ...actually my birthday is last month ...18/6 and piepie 8/6 ...my sister want do a party for her son but we busy attending wedding because that time so many kenduri loh! ...and piepie got fever too....so we cancel ....but lastly we decide want do a birthday party .... although is already late ....who care ? me excited loh! because never do a birthday party since I'm old ....bahaha...finally the party is done ...perfectly done ....but the weather is bad ....langkawi got heavy rain everyday ...all the time rain...rain...so my colleagues just sleep in their room...bahahaha ....all decorated by me and my sister ...so simple and cute...plus vintage ....














No comments: